General terms and conditions of business
§ 1 Applicability
The following general terms and conditions of business shall exclusively apply to business relationships between Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG (hereinafter also known as the “Seller”) and the customer. They shall only relate to purchase orders submitted by consumers in the sense of § 13 of the German Civil Code. Under this, a consumer is any private individual who concludes a legal transaction which cannot primarily be allocated to that individual’s commercial or freelance activities.
§ 2 Contract conclusion
1. The Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG website shall only constitute a sales catalogue. By showing the products on its website, Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG only encourages customers to submit offers (purchase orders). The order confirmation then sent by e-mail shall not constitute a purchase contract.
2. A purchase contract shall only be concluded when we dispatch our order confirmation within 1-3 working days of receiving the purchase order or at the latest on delivery of the goods, which then constitutes the acceptance of the declaration by Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG.
3. The ordering process using our online shop comprises a total of 4 steps: In the first step, you select the goods you require. In the second step, you enter your customer details, including the invoice address and a different delivery address, if applicable. In the third step, you select your method of payment. In the final step, you can check all the details again (for example name, address, method of payment and items ordered) and correct them if necessary before you send your purchase order to us by clicking on “Buy”.
4. Goods shall only be sold in normal household quantities. Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG shall not accept any purchase orders from customers below the age of 18.
§ 3 Revocation right for consumers
Grounds for exclusion or invalidity
The right to cancel shall not apply under § 312g Para. 2 of the German Civil Code for contracts for the delivery of goods which are not ready-made and whose production depends on an individual selection or determination by the consumer or which have been clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer, and this right shall expire prematurely for contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which cannot be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene if the seal has been removed after delivery.
§ 4 Delivery
1. Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery will be made by Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG to the delivery address specified by the purchaser at the purchaser’s expense. The transfer of risk shall not occur until the goods have been handed over to the customer.
2. Deliveries shall be completed by logistics service provider DHL within Germany and to the following countries: Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria.
3. If no other deadline is specified in the quotation, the delivery within Germany shall be made in 1-3 working days and the deliveries abroad within 2-5 working days. Please note that deliveries are not made on Sundays or public holidays.
4. If Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG discovers while processing your purchase order that the products you have ordered are not available, you shall be informed of this separately by e-mail. No contract shall be concluded for unavailable goods. No goods shall be delivered at a later date.
§ 5 Prices and shipment costs
1. All the prices quoted on the Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG website shall include statutory value-added tax at the current rate.
2. Purchase orders to delivery addresses in Germany, including the German islands and within the EU shall be shipped free of charge.
3. If not otherwise stated in the shop the delivery conditions can be summarized as follows:
|Country||Shipping method||Shipping cost incl. VAT||Delivery time*|
|Germany||DHL||€ 0||1-3 working days|
|Austria||DHL International||€ 0||2-5 working days|
|Netherlands||DHL International||€ 0||2-5 working days|
|Belgium||DHL International||€ 0||2-5 working days|
|Luxembourg||DHL International||€ 0||2-5 working days|
|*Please note that there is no delivery on Sundays or public holidays.|
§ 6 Warranty
1. The statutory warranty rights shall apply.
2. The consumer shall be entitled to a warranty for defects affecting the purchase goods under the statutory regulations set out in §§ 437 ff. of the German Civil Code. In particular, the customer may demand the fulfilment (delivery of new goods or defect rectification). Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG shall be entitled, however, to deliver new goods to the customer if the defect rectification work would result in disproportionate cost. The warranty claims shall become statute-barred two years after the delivery of the goods. The purchaser should lodge warranty claims quoting the order number, his/her name and address and giving brief details of the reasons. At the request of Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG, the customer shall send the defective goods to the following address for inspection at the expense and risk of Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG:
c/o BLG Handelslogistik GmbH & Co. KG
60386 Frankfurt am Main
§ 7 Payment methods
1. Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG accepts the following payment methods:
|Germany||PayPal, PayPal Express, Klarna pay later, Sofort (by Klarna), Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard)|
|Austria||PayPal, PayPal Express, Klarna pay later, Sofort (by Klarna), Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard)|
|Netherlands||PayPal, PayPal Express, Klarna pay later, Sofort (by Klarna), Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard), iDEAL|
|Belgium||PayPal, PayPal Express, Klarna pay later, Sofort (by Klarna), Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard), Bancontact|
|Luxembourg||PayPal, PayPal Express, Klarna pay later, Sofort (by Klarna), Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard)|
When you place an order with PayPal you will be redirected to the PayPal website. There you will then need to login with your PayPal username and password. If you are not yet registered with PayPal, you can open a PayPal account directly during the order process and confirm the payment. Your purchases are protected by the PayPal Buyer Protection up to 180 days.
3. PayPal Express
In addition to PayPal you can also pay via PayPal Express. Therefore you have to click on the button "Direct to PayPal" in the shopping cart and you will be forwarded directly to the PayPal website. Your PayPal user data will be used for your order, so that no further personal information or registration in the online shop is necessary. Please note that if you choose this payment method you order as a guest and your order is not visible in your customer account if you are registered with us.
4. Klarna pay later
If you choose to pay by invoice via Klarna pay later, the Klarna Bank AB (publ) will execute the payment process for camel active. Therefore Klarna will send you an electronic invoice by e-mail for your purchase with a payment period of 14 days. You can find further information at Klarna's privacy notic here.
5. Sofort (by Klarna)
Sofort allows you to make a fast and easy payment of your online purchases using your online banking details. With the payment we receive a real-time confirmation of the transfer order and can dispatch your order promptly.
6. Credit Card
With our payment provider Adyen you can also place your order securely and conveniently by VISA or Mastercard. After entering your credit card data, you will be redirected to a page of your credit card company to confirm your identity with a code (3D-Secure procedure). After successful authentication, the credit card payment will be executed.
7. Apple Pay
Apple Pay is a payment function specifically for users of an iOS, watchOS or macOS operated Apple device. Payment processing is carried out via the "Apple Pay" function by charging a payment card deposited with "Apple Pay".
8. iDEAL (Netherlands)
iDEAL is an online payment method that enables our Dutch customers to pay online through their own bank. Instead of inputting your card information, paying with iDEAL takes you directly to your personal online banking website. We will receive a payment confirmation instantly.
9. Bancontact (Belgium)
Bancontact is an online payment system for our Belgian customers. To use it, you need a bank account at a Belgian bank and a smartphone or card reader. At the end of the order process, you will be redirected to the payment page of your bank, where you can make a transfer of the payment and we will receive an immediate feedback about the successful payment process.
§ 8 Reservation of title
The supplied goods shall remain the property of Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG until they have been paid for in full.
§ 9 Setting off, retention
The customer shall only be entitled to set off if his/her counter-claims have been established in a court of law or are undisputed by Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG. The customer shall only be entitled to exercise a right of retention if his/her counter-claim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 11 Contract language and saving the contract text
1. The contract language shall be German or English, depending on the selection made in the online shop.
2. We shall not save the complete contract text. Before the purchase order is submitted using the online shopping basket system, the contract details can be printed or saved electronically using the browser’s print function. On receipt of the purchase order, we shall again send you the order data, the information specified by law for distance selling contract and the general terms and conditions of business by e-mail.
§ 12 Seller’s identity
Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG
Rheiner Str. 28
Phone: +49 (0)5976 27 700
Commercial Register: Osnabrueck HRA-Nr. 207347, VAT Reg. No. 811551029
General Partner: BWF Verwaltungs GmbH, Rheiner Str. 28, 48499 Salzbergen
Commercial Register: Osnabrück HRB-Nr. 215560
Managing Directors: Frank Brueggemann, Thorsten Suska, Volker Weschenfelder
§ 13 Online dispute resolution and consumer arbitration1. Online dispute resolution under Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR Regulation:
the European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform which can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
2. Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG is generally not prepared or obliged to participate in dispute resolution procedures before a consumer arbitration panel convened under the Consumer Dispute Resolution Act.
§ 14 Final provisions
The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to all contracts between Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG and the customer with the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the Sale of Goods. This choice of law system shall only apply if it does not withdraw binding applicable consumer protection regulations issued by the country in which the consumer has his/her normal place of residence at the time of placing the order.
Date of issue: 20/06/2022