General terms and conditions of business
§ 1 Applicability
The following general terms and conditions of business shall exclusively apply to business relationships between Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG (hereinafter also known as the “Seller”) and the customer. They shall only relate to purchase orders submitted by consumers in the sense of § 13 of the German Civil Code. Under this, a consumer is any private individual who concludes a legal transaction which cannot primarily be allocated to that individual’s commercial or freelance activities.
§ 2 Contract conclusion
1. The Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG website shall only constitute a sales catalogue. By showing the products on its website, Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG only encourages customers to submit offers (purchase orders). The order confirmation then sent by e-mail shall not constitute a purchase contract.
2. A purchase contract shall only be concluded when we dispatch our order confirmation within 1-3 working days of receiving the purchase order or at the latest on delivery of the goods, which then constitutes the acceptance of the declaration by Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG.
3. The ordering process using our online shop comprises a total of 4 steps: In the first step, you select the goods you require. In the second step, you enter your customer details, including the invoice address and a different delivery address, if applicable. In the third step, you select your method of payment. In the final step, you can check all the details again (for example name, address, method of payment and items ordered) and correct them if necessary before you send your purchase order to us by clicking on “Buy”.
4. Goods shall only be sold in normal household quantities. Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG shall not accept any purchase orders from customers below the age of 18.
§ 3 Revocation right for consumers
Grounds for exclusion or invalidity
The right to cancel shall not apply under § 312g Para. 2 of the German Civil Code for contracts for the delivery of goods which are not ready-made and whose production depends on an individual selection or determination by the consumer or which have been clearly tailored to the personal needs of the consumer, and this right shall expire prematurely for contracts for the delivery of sealed goods which cannot be returned for reasons of health protection or hygiene if the seal has been removed after delivery.
§ 4 Delivery
1. Unless otherwise agreed, the delivery will be made by Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG to the delivery address specified by the purchaser at the purchaser’s expense. The transfer of risk shall not occur until the goods have been handed over to the customer.
2. Deliveries shall be completed by logistics service provider DHL within Germany and to the following countries: Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Austria.
3. If no other deadline is specified in the quotation, the delivery within Germany shall be made in 1-3 working days and the deliveries abroad within 2-5 working days. Please note that deliveries are not made on Sundays or public holidays.
4. If Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG discovers while processing your purchase order that the products you have ordered are not available, you shall be informed of this separately by e-mail. No contract shall be concluded for unavailable goods. No goods shall be delivered at a later date.
§ 5 Prices and shipment costs
1. All the prices quoted on the Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG website shall include statutory value-added tax at the current rate.
2. Purchase orders with a value of €80 or over to delivery addresses in Germany, including the German islands and within the EU shall be shipped free of charge. For purchase orders with a lower value, we charge a shipping fee of €3.95 per order.
3. If not otherwise stated in the shop the delivery conditions can be summarized as follows:
|Country||Shipping method||Shipping cost incl. VAT||Delivery time*|
|Germany||DHL||€ 3.95||1-3 working days|
|0 € ab 80 € Bestellwert|
|Austria||DHL International||€ 3.95||2-5 working days|
|€ 0 from € 80 order value|
|Netherlands||DHL International||€ 3.95||2-5 working days|
|€ 0 from € 80 order value|
|Belgiun||DHL International||€ 3.95||2-5 working days|
|€ 0 from € 80 order value|
|Luxembourg||DHL International||€ 3.95||2-5 working days|
|€ 0 from € 80 order value|
|*Please note that there is no delivery on Sundays or public holidays.|
§ 6 Warranty
1. The statutory warranty rights shall apply.
2. The consumer shall be entitled to a warranty for defects affecting the purchase goods under the statutory regulations set out in §§ 437 ff. of the German Civil Code. In particular, the customer may demand the fulfilment (delivery of new goods or defect rectification). Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG shall be entitled, however, to deliver new goods to the customer if the defect rectification work would result in disproportionate cost. The warranty claims shall become statute-barred two years after the delivery of the goods. The purchaser should lodge warranty claims quoting the order number, his/her name and address and giving brief details of the reasons. At the request of Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG, the customer shall send the defective goods to the following address for inspection at the expense and risk of Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG:
c/o BLG Handelslogistik GmbH & Co. KG
60386 Frankfurt am Main
§ 7 Payment methods
1. Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG accepts the following payment methods:
|Germany||Pay upon invoice, PayPal, PayPal Express, Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard)|
|Austria||Pay upon invoice, PayPal, PayPal Express, Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard)|
|Netherlands||Pay upon invoice, PayPal, PayPal Express, Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard)|
|Belgium||PayPal, PayPal Express, Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard)|
|Luxembourg||PayPal, PayPal Express, Credit Card (Visa, Mastercard)|
2. For the pay upon invoice method using AfterPay, Arvato Payment Solutions GmbH shall complete the payment process on behalf of Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG. After making the purchase, customers will receive an electronic invoice by e-mail direct from Arvato Payment Solutions GmbH, at which point the purchase price shall be due for payment. The terms of payment shall be 14 days after receipt of the invoice. Further information is available at https://www.AfterPay.de.
3. PayPal is an international online payment service which provides payment services free of charge for consumers. To use the PayPal payment method, customers must have a PayPal account, which can be opened free of charge during the ordering process or on the PayPal website at https://www.paypal.de/anmeldung. Customers shall be forwarded to the PayPal site during the ordering process. Payment shall be made using the customer’s bank or credit card details saved in PayPal and shall be protected by the PayPal buyers’ protection for up to 180 days after the purchase.
4. As an alternative to PayPal, orders can also be paid using PayPal Express. To use this method of payment, the purchaser must click on the “Go direct to PayPal” button in the product detail or shopping basket view, and shall then be forwarded direct to the PayPal website. After entering the PayPal user details, the details saved there shall be used for the purchase order so that no further details are required in the online shop.
5. . If you select the credit card payment method (Visa or MasterCard), the credit card details will be registered during the ordering process. After this, the customer shall be forwarded to a website run by his/her credit card issuer where he/she must confirm his/her identity using the 3D Secure method by entering a code. After being confirmed as the legal card holder, payment shall be made immediately after the contract conclusion and the customer’s credit card shall be debited.
§ 8 Reservation of title
The supplied goods shall remain the property of Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG until they have been paid for in full.
§ 9 Setting off, retention
The customer shall only be entitled to set off if his/her counter-claims have been established in a court of law or are undisputed by Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG. The customer shall only be entitled to exercise a right of retention if his/her counter-claim is based on the same contractual relationship.
§ 11 Contract language and saving the contract text
1. The contract language shall be German or English, depending on the selection made in the online shop.
2. We shall not save the complete contract text. Before the purchase order is submitted using the online shopping basket system, the contract details can be printed or saved electronically using the browser’s print function. On receipt of the purchase order, we shall again send you the order data, the information specified by law for distance selling contract and the general terms and conditions of business by e-mail.
§ 12 Seller’s identity
Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG
Rheiner Str. 28
Phone: +49 (0)5976 27 700
Commercial Register: Osnabrueck HRA-Nr. 207347, VAT Reg. No. 811551029
General Partner: BWF Verwaltungs GmbH, Rheiner Str. 28, 48499 Salzbergen
Commercial Register: Osnabrück HRB-Nr. 215560
Managing Directors: Frank Brueggemann, Thorsten Suska, Volker Weschenfelder
§ 13 Online dispute resolution and consumer arbitration1. Online dispute resolution under Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR Regulation:
the European Commission provides an online dispute resolution platform which can be found at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/.
2. Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG is generally not prepared or obliged to participate in dispute resolution procedures before a consumer arbitration panel convened under the Consumer Dispute Resolution Act.
§ 14 Final provisions
The laws of the Federal Republic of Germany shall apply to all contracts between Bültel Worldwide Fashion GmbH & Co. KG and the customer with the exclusion of the UN Convention on Contracts for the Sale of Goods. This choice of law system shall only apply if it does not withdraw binding applicable consumer protection regulations issued by the country in which the consumer has his/her normal place of residence at the time of placing the order.
Date of issue: 28/01/2021